Skip to content
- จักษุวิทยา - โรคกระจกตาและการผ่าตัดแก้ไขสายตาผิดปกติ
- Certificate of Completed the training and qualified user for ReLEx SMILE Using ZEISS VisuMax femtosecond Laser system.
- Certificate of Completed the training and qualified user for MEL90 Refractive surgery training course.
- Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- Participant in the American Academy of Ophthalmology ’s Host Ophthalmology Program, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Resident, Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- M.D. with Second Class Honors, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- Cornea and refractive surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
- Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK)
- Femtosecond – LASIK (FemtoLASIK)
Honors and awards
- Winner of Host Ophthalmology Scholarship from American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and The Royal College of Ophthalmologists of Thailand (RCOPT).
- Winner of Terumo award diabetic patient care team
- Nattaporn Tesavibul, Sutasinee Boonsopon, Pitipol Choopong, Sujintana Tanterdtham. Uveitis in Siriraj Hospital: pattern differences between immune-related uveitis and infectious uveitis. International Ophthalmology 2018; 38(5–6).
- Sujintana Tanterdtham,MD , Natchapan Pathopitaknukul . Prevalence of amblyopia in grade 1 school children, Nakhonpathom province . Region 4-5 Medical journal. 2017.
- Sujintana Tanterdtham,MD. Prevalence rate of diabetic
Show more Publications
- retinopathy and risk factor for progression in Makham hospital, Chanthaburi. J Prapokklao Hosp Clin Med Educat Center. 2009 .
- The Royal College of Ophthalmology of Thailand
- Cornea and Refractive Society of Thailand
- The Medical Council of Thailand