Skip to content
Education & Training
- Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Medicine, Graduated Medical degree 1991-1997
- King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Training of surgical residency program 2000-2004
- Toranomon Hospital, Tokyo, Japan, Fellowship in Upper gastrointestinal tract and Hepatobiliary tract surgery 2006
- Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, Japan, Fellowship in Hepatobiliarypancreatic surgery 2009
- Kumamoto University Hospital, Kumamoto, Japan, Fellowship in Living-donor liver transplantation 2010
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA, Research fellow in Transplantation 2010-2011
- University of Pittsburgh, USA, Visiting fellow in Robotic surgery and Transplantation 2010
Honors and Awards
- 1st rank of Basic Science of Surgery Examination in 2001
- 1st rank of Thai Board of Surgery Examination in 2004
- Chosen the best working resident at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital in 2004
Research and Publication
- Co-author – Risk factors associated with major intraoperative blood loss in Hepatic resection for hepatobiliary tumor. Included in Vol.88 Suppl.4 September 2005, Journal of The Medical Association of Thailand.
- Co-author – Acute Mesenteric Ischemic : Still High Mortality Rate in the Era of 24-hour Availability of Angiography. Included in Vol.88 Suppl.4 September 2005, Journal of The Medical Association of Thailand
- Presentation the topic about How to use the consent form in the breast cancer patient at Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand Meeting in 2004.
- Sirichindakul B, Chanwat R, Nonthasoot B, Suphapol J, Nivatvongs S. “Risk factors associated with major intraoperative blood loss in hepatic resection for hepatobiliary tumor.” J Med Assoc Thai. 2005 Sep;88Suppl 4:S54-8.
- Nonthasoot B, Tullavardhana T, Sirichindakul B, Suphapol J, Nivatvongs S. “Acute mesenteric ischemia : still high mortality rate in the era of 24-hour availability of angiography.” J Med Assoc Thai. 2005 Sep; 88 Suppl 4:S46-50.
- Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Taesombat W, Supaphol J, Nivatvongs S, Janchai A, Tantivatana J. “Role of portal vein embolization in hepatobiliary malignancy.” Hepatogastroenterology. 2007 Dec;54 (80) : 2297-300.
- Suphapol J, Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Nivatvongs S, Komolmit P. Subcapsular hematoma of the liver graft after liver transplantation: a case report. Chulalongkorn Medical Journal.2009,53(4) 309-14.(in Thai)
- Suphapol J, Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Nivatvongs S. Treatment outcome of hepatocellular carcinoma patients with high-risk vascular invasion: a retrospective analysis. Asian Biomedicine 2010;4(3):491-6.