Skip to content
- Fellow in Oral Implantology, University Frankfurt, Germany
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS.), Mahidol University, Thailand
- Diplomate, Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University
- Aryatawong, K., Samruajbenjakun, B., Aryatawong, S. : A modified normal Ankylos implant system for palatal-implant anchorage. The 11th International Friadent Symposium, 22-23 April 2005, Dresden, Germany
- Aryatawong, S., Aryatawong, K., Kirirat, P.: Accuracy of two tomographic techniques in localizing the mandibular canal. The 5th Asian Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, 15-17 December 2004, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Aryatawong, K. : Localized ridge augmentation with autogenous onlay graft before implant insertion. The 4th Asian Congress on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery., 6-10 June 2000, Cheju Island, Korea.
- Aryatawong, K. : Custom-made standardized film holder for Ankylos dental implant. The 3rd International Implant Meeting., October 2000, Munich, Germany
- Aryatawong K., Nuangsri K. : Antirotation effect of conical abutment/implant interface for single tooth replacement. The 15th International Conference on Oral Biology (ICOB), 28 June – 1 July 1998, Baveno, Italy
- Aryatawong, K., Aryatawong, S. : Evaluation of inferior alveolar canal by cross-sectional hypocycloidal tomography. The 13th International Association of Dental Research/ South East Asia division, 1-3 October 1998, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Aryatawong, K. : Single-tooth replacement using Ankylos implant system: Results and complications up to 3.5 years. The 4th International Congreess on Curative Dentistry, 4-6 October 1998, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Aryatawong K., Suttapreyasri S. and Chungpanich S. : Histologic change of grafted tongue tissue for closure of large palatal fistula. The 12th International Association for Dental Research/ South East Asia division, 10-12 September 1997, Phuket, Thailand.
Show more Publications
- Aryatawong K. : Clinical experience with the first 69 Ankylos implants placed in Thailand. The 3rd Asian Congress on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 28-31 March 1996, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Dental surgery
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants
- Tooth extraction
- The Thai Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Thai Association of Dental Implantology
- European Association of Osseointegration