Skip to content
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, First class Honors, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, 2003
- Doctor of Philosophy , BiochemistrySchool of Biochemistry, University of Bristol, United Kingdom,2013
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant at School of Biochemistry, University of Bristol , United Kingdom
Honors And Awards
- International Biological Olympiad 1997(Turkmenistan): Bronze Medal
- Trakarnsanga K., Wilson MC, Lau W, Sigleton BK, Parsons SF, Sakuntanaga P, et al. Induction of adult levels of beta-globin in human erythroid cells that intrinsically express embryonic or fetal globin by transduction with KLF1 and BCL 11AXL. Haematologica. 2014;99(11):1677-85.
- Trakarnsanga K. Wilson MC, Griffths RE, Toye AM, Carpenter L, Haesom KJ, et al.Qualitative and quanlititative comparison of the proteome of erythroid cells differentiated from human IPSCs and adult erythroid cells by multiplex TMT labelling and nanoLC –MS/MS. PloS one. 2014;9(7);e100874.
- Griffiths RE, Kupzig S, Cogan N, Mankelow TJ, Betin VM,Trakarnsanga K, et al. The ins and outs of human reticulocyte maturation: autophagy and the the endosome/exosome pathway. Autophagy. 2012;8(7):1150-1
- Griffiths RE, Kupzig S, Cogan N, Mankelow TJ, Betin VM,Trakarnsanga K, et al. Maturing reticulocytes internalize plasma membrane in glycophorin A – containing vesicles that fuse with autophagosomes before exocytosis. Blood. 2012;119(26):6296-306.
- Singleton BK, Lau W, Fairweather VS, Burton NM, Wilson MC, Parsons SF,Richardson BM, Trakarnsanga K, et al. Mutations in the second zinc finger of human EKLF reduce promter affinity but give rise to benign and disease phenotypes. Blood. 2011;118(11):3137-45.