On the appointment date, we recommend you arrive at the vaccination site at least 30 minutes in advance. Once you arrive at the vaccination site, you will need to follow these steps.
- Register at the counter.
- Show your passport to the staff to verify your identity.
- At the screening point, the staff will take your medical history, check your body weight, height, and vital signs. Then, you will need to sign the consent form.
- Get COVID-19 vaccination.
- After getting vaccinated, you will need to observe your symptoms for 30 minutes in the waiting area. Then, the staff will check your vital signs again.
- Schedule an appointment for the 2nd dose. Then, a COVID-19 vaccination card will be provided.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating