Skip to content
- Master of Science (Digital Business Transformation), Thammasat University, Thailand
- Cardiac Electrophysiology, Pharmongkutklao Hospital, Thailand
- Cardiology, Pharmongkutklao Hospital, Thailand
- Internal Medicine, Pharmongkutklao Hospital, Thailand
- Advanced Cardiac Electrophysiology, Kyorin University Hospital, Japan
Special Clinical Trainings
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Special Clinical Interests
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Conditions Treated (Disease)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Electrophysiological study & Radiofrequency ablation
Awards and Honors
- Runner-up in the Young Investigator Award of The Heart Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the King
Activities and Honors
- Amplitude of S wave in Lead V1: a New Predictor of AF Recurrence after Cardioversion in 15th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Session. 20th November 2022.
- Oral Presentation – Syncope and Sudden Cardiac Death in 15th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Session. 20th November 2022.
- Junior EP Session – Difficult CIEDs Case in 12th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Session. 26th October 2019.
- Junior EP Session – Difficult AF Management Case in 12th Asia Pacific Heart
Show more Activities and Honors
- Rhythm Society Scientific Session. 25th October 2019.
- Limprasert, S, Phu-ang A. Data Modeling Using Vital Sign Dynamics for In-hospital Mortality Classification in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome. Healthc Inform Res. 2023;29(2):120-131.
- Limprasert, S, Uerojanaungkul, P, Chantrarat, T. The efficacy and safety outcomes of cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with heart failure in Thailand: Phramongkutklao experience. J Arrhythmia. 2022; 38: 126–136.
- Limcharoen S, Pongchaidecha M, Pimsi P, Limprasert S, Suphanklang J, Saelim W, Santimaleeworagun W, Boonmuang P. Do Apixaban Plasma Levels Relate to
- Bleeding? The Clinical Outcomes and Predictive Factors for Bleeding in Patients with Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation. Biomedicines. 2022 Aug 18;10(8):2001.
- Thitiratamornkit, K., Limprasert, S., & Boonmuang, P. (2022). Elevated INR Following Coadministration of Warfarin with Fenofibrate: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Chiang Mai Medical Journal, 61(1), 49–52.
- Limprasert, S, Boonmuang,P., Rungprai, D., Meela, W., Sawatwong, V., Chaianan, S., and Pongprasert, R. (2021). Factors associated with bleeding outcome of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants at a tertiary hospital in Thailand. Science, Engineering and Health Studies, 15, 21050009.
- Limprasert, S, Chantrarat, T., & Uerojanaungkul, P. (2021). 12-Month Single-Procedure Outcomes after Atrial Fibrillation Catheter Ablation in Phramongkutklao Hospital: A Single-Center 10-Year Experience. Siriraj Medical Journal, 73(2), 114-120.
- Sakboonyarat B, Pornpongsawad C, Sangkool T, Phanmanas C, Kesonphaet N, Tangthongtawi N, Limsakul A, Assavapisitkul R, Thangthai T, Janenopparkarnjana P, Varodomvitaya P, Dachoviboon W, Laohasara J, Kruthakool N, Limprasert S, Mungthin M, Hatthachote P, Rangsin R. Trends, prevalence and associated factors of obesity among adults in a rural community in Thailand: serial cross-sectional surveys, 2012 and 2018. BMC Public Health. 2020 Jun 3;20(1):850.
- Limprasert S, Tiyanon W. Effect of Thai military training in structural and functional cardiac adaptations. Thai Heart Journal, Vol.29, Supplement (1) January 2016.
Show more Publications
- Limprasert S, Supasyndh O. The correlation of prealbumin and transferrin in evaluating of elderly nutritional status. Royal Thai Army Medical Journal, Vol.6, Supplement (1) November 2014.
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians of Thailand
- Member of The Heart Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the King
- Member of The Thai Cardiac Electrophysiology Club
- Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society