Specialty : Orthopedics (Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy )
Education & Training
- Medical Doctor, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, 2004.
- Diploma, Thai Board of Orthopaedics surgery, Thai Medical Council, Thailand,2011.
- Certificate in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship, Department of Orthopaedics, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University,Thailand , 2012.
- Sport Medicine
- Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder & Knee Arthroscopy
Honors and Awards:
- 2003 Thai Medical council Award: Outstanding Medical Student in Morality and Ethics
- 2010 The 2nd runner-up: resident paper presentation competition in The 32nd Annual Meeting of The Royal Collage of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand, RCOST, Thailand
- 2010 The 2nd runner-up: resident paper presentation competition in Ramathibodi Medical Forum 2010: Academic Home Coming, Ramathibodi hospital, Thailand
- 2011 The 1st runner-up: poster presentation competition inThe 33rd Annual Meeting of The Royal Collage of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand, RCOST, Thailand
- 2004-2005 Internships at Sa Kaeo Crown Prince Hospital, Sa Kaeo province.
- 2005-2007 General practitioner at Klonghad Community Hospital, Sa Kaeo province.
- 2007-2011 Residency Training at Department of Orthopaedics, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University.
- 2012-present Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy physician, Charoenkrung Pracharak Hospital, Department of Medical Services, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- P.Chanasit et al. Anteromedial marginal fracture of medial tibial plateau without significant knee ligamentous injury in hypermobility patient: A case report and review of literature, Orthopedic Reviews 2013; 5:e12
Participation in conferences and Seminars
- 2008 AO Course on Principles in Operative Fracture Management, (6th-8th August, 2008), Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010 AO Minimal Invasive Osteosynthesis Lecture Course, (July 26th,2010), Bangkok, Thailand
- 2011 AO Knee Osteotomy Course, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2012 TOSSM Fellow Course Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopic Workshop (February 2012), Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Provide non-surgical and surgical care to correct or treat various conditions, illnesses, or injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Athletic injuries
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, including amputations and post -amputation care
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Joint aspiration; Joint injection
- Arthroplasty: Shoulder
- Sport medicine