- Chaiyos Chaichankul, Aree Tanavalee and Pibul Itiravivong ; Anthropometric measurements of knee joints in Thai population: Correlation to the sizing of current knee prostheses. The Knee, Volume 18, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages 5-10
- Wicharn Yingsakmongkol, Chaiyos Chaichankul; Percutaneous interspinous devices for Treatment of Lumbar spinal stenosis: Correlation between clinical outcome and radiological parameters in one-year results. Being in process Submitted in ISSAS.
- Chaiyos Chaichankul, Wicharn Yingsakmongkol; Hyperflexion Trauma in the Posttraumatic Nonunion Odontoid Process Fracture: A Case Study. Chula Med J Vol. 55 No. 2011
- Chaiyos Chaichankul, Wicharn Yingsakmongkol; The surgical management of traumatic unilateral facet dislocation and concomitant burst fracture of cervical spine by standalone anterior approach. Chula Med J Vol. 55 No. 2011
- Yongsak Wangroongsub, Chaiyos Chaichankul; A modified posterior spinal fusion technique: surgical technique and clinical outcome in minimal 2-year follow-up. Asian Biomedicine Journal. Article in press 2012.
- Wicharn Yingsakmongkol, MD, Chaiyos Chaichankul, MD, Worawat Limthongkul, MD Percutaneous interspinous distraction device for the treatment of lumbar spinal canal stenosis: Clinical and radiographic results at 2-year follow-up. The International Journal of Spine Surgery Volume 8 Article 32
- Chaiyos Chaichankul, Chaisiri chaichankul; Fracture Motion in Distal Tibial Rodding: Effect of Obliquity, Load and Locking Screw Pattern. JOURNAL OF THE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF THAILAND. J Med Assoc Thai 2017; 100 (12): 1274-82
- Chaisiri Chaichaichankul, Chaiyos Chaichankul; JOURNAL OF THE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF THAILAND. Accepted be in process.
- Wicharn Yingsakmongkol, Chaiyos Chaichankul; XLIF and posterior instrumentation for thoracic extension-distraction fracture in patient with ankylosing spondylitis: a case report. International Journal of Spine Surgery. Being in process.