TYPE OF PAYMENT — HOW THE SERVICES WILL BE PAID.
- Payment can be made by self-payment, using health insurance or through an government/embassy sponsorship. More details about each type of payment can be found below.
- When you schedule your appointment, we will help you to determine which type of payment you will be applied.
If you are self-pay patient, we will give you the estimate of your medical treatment cost when you first contact to have appointment with Vejthani Hospital,
- The estimate will include all of the procedures and services of your treatment.
- If you need additional treatment that is not included in the estimate, you may need to arrange for additional payment prior to receiving those services.
- Full payment, based on the estimate, is required before any medical services can be rendered.
- Payment must be made in THAI BAHT. You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or wire transfer.
- In case of using other currencies cash, please check whether it on our list and use our announced exchange rate.
- The declaration with our customs department is needed when you arrive Thailand airport with cash or cash equivalent in any currency more than USD 15,000 (no limit for Thai Baht)
- The deposit will be refunded when the procedure is done and there is excess amount.
- Full refund of deposit for cancellation of procedure in advance and no setting up cost incurred.
- If payment is made by cash / debit card / money transfer / wire transfer, the refund will be by cash / money transfer / wire transfer base on Thai Baht. There is no cost for cash / debit card / money transfer refund but the wire transfer is subjected to bank fee and bank exchange rate.
- If payment is made by credit card, the refund will be through credit line and will be shown in your statement.
FOR PAYMENTS, VEJTHANI HOSPITAL ACCEPTS;
- Cash; in Thai Baht. In case of having other currencies, please check whether it on our list and use our announced exchange rate.
- Wire Transfer; Must be done 5 business days in advance to verify receipt. Please contact your local referral office or the hospital for essential details of wire transfers application.
- Credit Card / Debit Card; You can pay at the hospital with credit cards/debit cards using any of the following international payment networks: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and China UnionPay (CUP).
Please note: If you are having in-patient medical services, full payment based on estimate is required prior to having your medical treatment.
Non-Accepted Payment Methods;
Vejthani Hospital does not accept:
- Personal Check / Entity Check / Traveler’s Check.
- Non-Thai Debit Cards, except the debit card using one of the above system. Please contact your local referral office, coordinator or the hospital for more information.
If you are paying through health insurance, please check the coverage with your insurance company to understand your benefits and make sure that Vejthani Hospital is included in their contracted provider. Before you call to schedule your appointment, please prepare your insurance card, insurance company name and policy number and aware of the following;
- If Vejthani Hospital has an established agreement with your insurer, then payment conditions will be determined by that agreement. If not, you will be asked to pay for treatment first and then submit a claim to your insurer for reimbursement.
- Packages and Promotions: These are not available for patients who are using insurance to pay for their procedures. Package and promotional pricing is available only to those patients that self-pay for their procedures.
If you would like to see what insurance we accept, please see our ” Insurance company partner ” page.
If you are sponsored by your government, you do not need to pay in advance, but you will need a guarantee letter or a letter of authorization from your embassy before you receive treatment.