- Orthopedic Surgeon at the Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Sirindhorn Hospital,Bangkok, Thailand
- Spine Surgeon at Spine Center, Vejthani Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Dictor of medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, 2000-2005 (M.D.)
- Internship training, Faculty of Medicine, ChiangMai University, ChiangMai, Thailand 2006-2007
- Certificate Postgraduate Medical Education, ChiangMai University, ChiangMai, Thailand 2006-2007
- Residency Orthopedic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, ChiangMai University, ChiangMai, Thailand 2006-2010
- Spine Surgery Fellowship at the Department of Orthopedic Sugery, Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand 2011
- Diploma Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Thailand Medical Coucil, Thailand 2010
Professional Memberships and Societies
- The Royal College of Orthopedic Surgeons of Thailand 2010-Present
2007 : – AO Course Principles in Operative Fracture Management.
- AO Course Minimally Invasive Osteosynthesis.
- Team Physician Development Course.
2008 : Advanced Trauma Life Support Student Course.
2010 : – Spinal Surgery Course-Gangseo Nanoori Hospital, Seoul, Korea.
- Zimmer MIS Total Hip/Knee Arthroplasty Tranining.
2013 : Medtronic Asean MAST MIDLF course.
2011 : MSS-SRS International Spine Congress-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2012 : Spineweek-Amsterdam, Netherland
2012 : 6 APCSS meeting-Chiangmai, Thailand
Clinical Practice Interest and Accomplishments
- Spine surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery Trauma Surgery