10 Things to do during the 14-day Quarantine Period
- Open the windows in order to let the air flow.
- Wash the dishes with a dishwasher liquid before using.
- Avoid having meals with others and separate your belongings.
- Stay away from others at least 2 meters far.
- If you have to go outside, do not use public transportation.
- Stay at home and limit the number of visitors per day.
- Wear a mask all the time.
- Separate infectious trash (such as tissue papers, and masks).
- Close the toilet lid when flushing in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer frequently.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating