Although the party might be over, most people will feel hangover the morning after the party. The reason why we have hangover is because the alcohol that the drinks we consume contain eliminates the body’s vitamins and minerals absorption ability. Moreover, it also has a diuretic effect so the body’s vitamins and minerals is excreted through the urine that will cause a feeling of tiredness.
🔻 Vitamins that can help ease a hangover:
- Vitamin B1 and B6 help reduce the dizziness and toe/finger numbness symptoms. Vitamin B1 and B6 can be found in vegetables, peanuts, soybeans, milk, egg yolk, fish, and liver.
- Vitamin C helps get rid of the alcohol from the body and it also freshens up the body. Vitamin C can be found in oranges, lemons, and limes.
- Folic acid helps the body to produce, enhance, and maintain new cells. It also helps reduce exhaustion. Folic acid can be found naturally in cabbages and broccolis.
- Magnesium helps relieve headache symptom, and reduces muscle weakness symptom as well as exhaustion. It can be found in meat, eggs, milk, green vegetables, dried beans and unrefined cereals.
- Potassium helps reduce dehydration by increasing serum electrolytes. Potassium can be found in bananas and coconut water.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating