Human body consists of trillion cells. Each cell has genetic codes called DNA. DNA is inherited from the family and that makes each individual different from each other.
Genetic screening test presents risks of developing diseases that are caused by genetic factors. The types of diseases include:
- Cancers: Colon cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer, etc.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, etc.
- Neurological disorders: Stroke or cerebrovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
- Infectious diseases: Strep throat, pneumonia, bacterial meningitis, etc.
- Other common diseases: Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, gallstones, inflammatory bowel disease, SLE and chronic kidney disease, etc.
Genetic screening also indicates the risks of drug allergies and food allergies, helps with drugs response prediction, determines proper exercises for each individual, helps specify proper levels of vitamins and minerals that are essential for the body, as well as shows the level of stress, sexual health, sensitivity to each type of pollution and sleep quality.
The genetic screening test is suitable for people who aim to take care of their health in a comprehensive and individualized way. The screening is done by blood tests to analyze genetic materials. It takes around 1 month for the test results to be ready.
For inquiries, or to make an appointment,
call us at English Hotline: +66 (0) 85-223-8888
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.6 stars
4.6 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating