Erectile Dysfunction or “Impotence” is one of the most common concerns for men and it decreases men’s confidence and causes anxiety. It is the inability to keep the penis firm during sexual intercourse.
No worries! There are several ways to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Avoid consuming high-sugar and high-carbohydrate foods because foods that are in high in sugar may decrease your sex drive or Libido.
- Maintain and control your cholesterol to a healthy level.
- Consume foods that are high in Amino Acid (Arginine) to help increase blood flow.
- Consume foods that are high in Zinc and/or take supplements to help boost up the effectiveness of the testosterone hormone production.
- Consume foods that are high in Flavonoids which can be found in Thai-Herbs like Thai black ginger (Kaempferiaparviflora). According to studies, flavonoid provides several health benefits and can restore the penile vascularization.
However, if you have serious erectile dysfunction, you should seek medical treatment along with taking care of your health. Currently, there is a new innovative medical treatment that can treat erectile dysfunction effectively; it’s called “Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy”.
With extracorporeal shockwave therapy, the patient’s penis will be poked with a low-intensity acoustic pulse around 4,000 shots on 4 places on the penis to restore the penile vascularization. With this treatment the patient should receive the shockwave therapy 1-2 times a week for 12 weeks continuously.
For more information, please contact
Vejthani Q-Life Center, 11th Fl., Vejthani Hospital or call +66(0)2-734-0000 ext. 1125.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating