Specialty: Orthopedic Sport Medicine , Arthroscopic Surgery
Education and Training:
- Medical Doctor, Faculty of Medicine,Chulalongkorn University,Thailand,1999.
- Diploma Thai Board of Orthopaedics, Chulalongkorn University,Thailand,2006 – 2007.
- Certificate Clinical Fellowship Sport Medicine ,Arthroscopic Surgery , Siriraj Hospital,Thailand ,2015.
- Sport Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Honors And Awards:
- 2007 – 2009 Orthropaedics at Sirindhorn Hospital ,Bangkok ,Thailand.
- 2009 – Present Orthopedic Sport Medicine , Arthroscopic Surgery at BNH Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand.
Participation in conferences and Seminars :
- Delineation of Orthopaedic Surgery Privileges
- Admit, evaluate, diagnose, consult and provide non-surgical care to correct or treat various conditions, illnesses or injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Trauma which include multisystem trauma
- Dr. Naraphong Hangsaphuk
- Cast application, reinforcement and removal procedures
- Joint aspiration; Joint injection
- Corrective surgery
- Athletic injuries
- Arthroplasty: Shoulder
- Complex and re-do joint replacement
- Arthroscope : Hip
- Arthroscope : Knee