- Women who have small to medium sized uterine fibroids.
- Women with polyps or Submucosal fibroids in the uterine cavity.
- Women who have endometrial hyperplasia or when the lining of the uterus becomes abnormally thick.
- Women with a growth of abnormal cells in the cervix but not cancerous.
- Women with certain types of ovarian tumor.
However, Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) is a new surgical technique, which needs to be performed by obstetrics and gynecological surgeons who have high level of expertise and experiences in this particular procedure. To achieve the most effective and appropriate treatment, each patient who requires to undergo gynecologic surgeries must consult with their surgeons regarding the surgical guidelines as well as the advantages and disadvantages of NOTES before receiving the treatment.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating