Smartphones or mobile phones are some of the virus carriers that people might overlook. Smartphones are always covered in bacteria and viruses. Hence, proper disinfection of our smartphones is a must. Here are 5 easy ways to use and keep our smartphones free from the virus, especially during this COVID-19 outbreak.
- Regularly clean the device
- Use a disinfectant that contains at least 70% alcohol to clean the smartphone regularly. This cleaning method can also be used with other devices such as laptop, and touched things. We should disinfect our devices at least once a day.
- Use your headphones
- Use your headphones instead of letting your smartphone directly touch your face. Do not forget to clean your headphones regularly.
- Use voice commands
- Nowadays, AI is becoming more intelligent. We can use voice commands instead of typing on the screen.
- Avoid sharing your devices with others
- If unnecessary, do not share your smartphone or other devices with others. If it is necessary, disinfect your devices with disinfectant that contains at least 70% alcohol.
- Other recommendations
- Avoid keeping your smartphone and handkerchief in the same pocket. Frequently wash your hands, especially when you are in public areas.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating