Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Thailand, Vejthani Hospital has developed a prophylactic plan for COVID-19 and recommendations for customers who have traveled or lived with people who came from the closely monitored countries which includes China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Iran, France, and Germany within 14 days before having the following symptoms:
- Fever or body temperature over 37.5 Degrees Celsius.
- Respiratory problems such as Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, and Shortness of Breath.
Please go to the hospital to receive the treatment immediately. (Wear a mask and wash your hands with a alcohol based hand sanitizer in order to prevent the spread of infection)
For those who have traveled from closely monitored countries but have no suspected symptoms:
- Stay separately from others and self-observe for symptoms every day during the incubation period (14 days).
- For patients who have to receive medication treatment continuously, please inform the medical staff in order to deliver drugs to your home.
- For those who have an appointment, the medical staff will interview the patients based on our prophylactic plan for COVID-19.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating