Erectile Dysfunction is the big concerned problem of every men. Luckily, we are now have the treatment innovative procedure called “ Shockwave ”. With this procedure, you will feel stronger within 3 months after receiving the treatment.
Dr.Athasit Amornthanomchoke, Anti-aging medicine specialist of Vejthani Hospital said that there are a lot of factors that can cause Erectile Dysfunction, for example it might occur because of abnormal of nervous system, mental disorder, stress, testosterone hormone imbalance, as well as the abnormal of penile vascularisation.
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE 1ST STAGE OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, THE DOCTOR MIGHT RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE THESE VITAMINS;
- Zinc:It can be found in seafood, especially in oyster. Zinc can increase testosterone hormone reproduction capability and immunity, it also can nurture hair and nails.
- Herbal extract:Caterpillar fungus and ginseng extract can boost up body’s strength and fight erectile dysfunction.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA):Dehydroepiandrosterone, also known as androstenolone, is an endogenous steroid hormone.
- Kaempferia parviflora extract:It contains Flavonoid that provide health benefits and restore penile vascularisation.
Erectile Dysfunction that caused by the testosterone hormone decreasing might be caused by lacking of exercise, getting not enough sleep, drinking a lot of alcohol drinks and smoke cigarette as well as the age increasing. However, it can be cured by Hormone replacement therapy. There are 3 ways of taking hormone replacement therapy;
- Injection:With this procedure, the testosterone hormone will be increased rapidly. The patient has to receive the hormone injection every 3 months. However, the patient might has hormone shift symptoms.
- Tablet:This procedure is very easy and popular because there is no pain, and it is very convenient because the patient just needs to take the hormone tablets 3 times a day. However, there is a side effect to the liver function.
- Gel/Cream:This procedure is the newest procedure of hormone replacement therapy. The patient just rub the gel/cream on the difference parts of the body, which are arms, legs, belly, and around the waist. With this procedure, the testosterone hormone will be increased immediately. Importantly, there is no side effect but the level of the hormone might not that high compare with the injection procedure.
“Besides of these mentioned procedures, there is a new innovative treatment procedure called “ Shockwave ” that can fight Erectile Dysfunction. With Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy or ESWT, the patient’s penis will be poked by the low-intensity acoustic pulse around 4,000 shots on 4 places on the penis and another 1,000 shots on pelvic floor muscles to improve, repair, and motivate the cardiovascular system in order to improve erectile function. The patient will feel no pain or get any wound. After undergoing, the patient can spend their life as usual. The patient should receive the therapy 1 – 2 times a week for 12 weeks or 3 months continuously for the effective outcomes. Moreover, this procedure can also cure other diseases, such as diabetes and heart diseases,” said Dr.Athasit.
In conclusion, no matter what procedure you choose to fight Erectile Dysfunction, you should consult with the specialist in order to receive the effective and safe treatment that suitable for you.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating