People who love partying don’t want to miss it on Friday nights. Whenever there is a party, alcoholic drinks and buffet food are indispensable. Thus, this might affect the liver.
Ways on how to take care of your liver to be healthier:
- Avoid meats which are hard to digest and consume less flavored foods.
- Go to sleep early so that your body can repair itself.
- Drink 8 – 10 glasses of pure water and avoid alcoholic drinks, tea, and coffee
- Consume food that contains Potassium such as whole grains, almonds, dates, plums, Prunes, bananas, oranges, or salmons.
- Consume food that contains Phosphytidylcholine such as soy beans and eggs.
- Consume food that contains Chromium such as chicken meat, clams, wheat germ, corn oil, and brewed yeast. Chromium will help bring glucose into the cells and reduce the risk of fatty liver disease.
Warning signs of liver degeneration that can be observed:
If you have these following symptoms, you should go to see the doctor immediately.
- Pain in the hip area
- Pelvic pain and/or cramping pain in the stomach
- Hot flashes
- Daytime sleepiness
- Feeling like something is stuck in the throat
- Loss of appetite
- Flatulence (Indigestion)
- Frequent burping
Because your liver works every single day, you need to take good care of your liver and observe if there is any warning signs to preserve your precious life.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.9 stars
4.9 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating