29 Oct WHAT KIND OF SHOULDER PAIN THAT’S NEED ATTENTION TO CONSULT WITH THE DOCTOR?
Shoulder pain is one of the most annoying issue that affects our daily life. If you have the following chronic symptoms, you need to see the doctor because it might be Rotator cuff tear, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, or Frozen shoulder.
- Having shoulder pain for over one month.
- Having frozen shoulder symptoms, unable to raise arms over the shoulder and cross arms behind the back.
- Having severe pain, especially in bedtime.
- Having the swelling symptom in the shoulder.
- Having the sound in the shoulder.
➕ If you have these symptoms, you need to see the shoulder joint surgeon in order to get an accurate diagnosis. For some patients, they might need just rehabilitation, but for some patients who have a severe symptom or Rotator cuff tear, they need to undergo surgical treatment. Nowadays, the surgical procedure is not that scary as thought because there is innovative laparoscopy surgical technology, the patient will have just a 1 cm. size of the slit.
Contact for more information at
WHAT KIND OF SHOULDER PAIN THAT’S NEED ATTENTION TO CONSULT WITH THE DOCTOR?
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating