Vejthani International Hospital decided to implement ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and obtain compliance certification in 2004 in order for the clients to know that we are implementing the proper system of good environment. ISO 14001:2004 specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account, legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence.
The intention of ISO 14001:2004 is to provide a framework for a holistic, strategic approach to the organization’s environmental policy, plans and actions.
Commitment to continual improvement for which the EMS provides the framework:
implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system assure itself of its conformance with its own stated environmental policy (those policy commitments of course must be made) demonstrate conformance ensure compliance with environmental laws and regulations seek certification of its environmental management system by an external third party organization
make self-determination of conformance
We at Vejthani Hospital, every time we use our services, we make sure that we have done our part to support our system which focuses on the proper environmental management.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
Vejthani hospital is into the Environmental Management System Called ISO 14001:2004 with the Environmental policy to be followed as guidelines in the hospital:
- Create an environmental policy with compliance to rules and regulations that include conducting training and giving information to employees and contractors.
- Work under Laws, regulations and environmental requirements.
- Controls regulatory activities affecting the environment, such as water waste treatment, proper waste management and etc.
- Monitor and review the implementation of environmental rules and regulations with compliance to environmental standards including the development and continuous improvement.
- Promote awareness and encourage participation in the conservation of energy and natural resources.
- Promote and support the proper usage of environmental products and services.
- Promote the proper usage of technology for energy conservation.
- Promote proper energy conservation in work place.
Therefore: Every time you use our services at Vejthani Hospital, make sure that you have done your part to support our system which focuses on the proper environmental management. Participate on how to help preserve the environment such as proper garbage disposal, Maintaining the room close while air-condition is on, turning off the faucet after using and many others.
If you want more information don’t hesitate to contact us:
English Contact: (+66) 85-223-8888
Arabic Contact: (+66) 84-875-7711
Call Center:(+66) 2734-0000
Fax #: (+66) 2734-0008