Skip to content
CONDITIONS FOR ALL IPD PATIENTS
- Please deposit the full estimated amount before you get admitted.
- If the doctor allows you to be discharged, you have to pay all the expenses before leaving.
- In case pf longer Duration of hospital stay due to any complication or unavoidable causes, please pay your bill every 3 days at the IPD cashier on the 7th floor
- You will be refunded if the actual bill is less than the estimated cost.
- Please hand over the patient’s or relative’s passport to hospital officer.
- If your visa has been expires, the hospital will precede further steps.
- If you understand all of these conditions, please sign below as reference.
- Stay physically healthy before surgery.
- Stop anticoagulants (Aspirin 7 days, Warfarin 5 days, Rivaroxaban 3 days) before surgery or as recommends.
- Stop supplements such as vitamin E, CoQ10, fish oil, garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, and ginseng for at least 14 days before surgery or as physician recommends.
- Stop contraceptive or estrogen pill at least 28 days before surgery or as physician recommends.
- Fasting 6 hours before surgery.
- Show regular medications (if any) or medical history such as MRI to the staff.
- In case patient with diabetes, stop medication on surgery day.
In case of antihypertensive drug, take it until the morning of surgery day or as physician recommends
- Contact staff for information at 095-375-9937