Spinal curves are measured in Cobb angles, which can be seen from X-rays. Scoliosis can mostly be noticed from childhood to teenage years with the following symptoms.
- Uneven shoulders, with one of shoulder blades being higher than the other.
- Uneven chest, or uneven breasts in female patients or uneven level of nipples in male patients.
- Uneven hips or body leaning on one of the sides.
- Bent spinal cord or noticeably out of the alignment.
- Bulging bone at the back which becomes more distinct when bent forward.
If experience any of these symptoms, consult with a doctor for a diagnosis and make a treatment plan to prevent the spinal cord from deviating further to the extent where complications develop.
For more information, contact Spine Center, Vejthani Hospital.
Tel. 02-734-0000 Ext. 5500, 5550
English hotline: (+66) 8-522 38888
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating