Anyone can experience heart palpitations. When excited, stressed out, worried, after alcohol consumptions, even certain medications can cause heart palpitations. Regardless of the causing factors, the matter should not be overlooked because if the causes are triggered by health problems, it could lead to a death risk. Therefore, observe the following symptoms if experience heart palpitations.
- Does the heart palpitation occur suddenly or without any triggering factors?
- What is the heart rate when palpitation occurs, how many times it beats per minute, does it beat consistently or not?
- Are there any other symptoms that occur in conjunction with palpitation such as chest tightness, difficulty breathing, wooziness, lightheadedness, or fainting?
- How many minutes does the palpitation last and how frequently it happens?
- When the palpitation goes away and symptoms get back to normal, does it gradually get better or does it improves suddenly, is there anything that needs to be done for the symptoms to improve?
If experience unusual heart palpitations without any triggering factors, seek medical advice immediately for proper diagnosis to rule out the accurate cause. Currently, with the help of technology, a treatment for heart arrhythmia is done by radiofrequency ablation. Patients
have 95 – 98 percent chance of being completely cured from the disease, without having to take medications for the rest of their lives. This will enable them to live their daily lives and engage in activities as they like and no longer worry about the problem of heart arrhythmia.
For more information, please contact
Cardiac Center, 5th floor, Vejthani Hospital 02-734-0000 Ext. 5300
Or call our English Hotline +66 (0) 85-223-8888
- Readers Rating
- Rated 3 stars
3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating