Brain cancer is detected when a cancerous or malignant tumor is found in the brain. The tumor may form in the brain itself or when cancer cells in other parts of the body spread to the brain. This type of cancer is relatively rare but not improbable. We have compiled 10 warning signs that may indicate brain cancer for you to observe.
- Frequent headache and the symptom becomes gradually severe. The symptom usually arises at night and wakes you up from sleep.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Difficulty speaking, slurred speech
- Trouble hearing
- Problem with visions, blurred or double visions
- Memory loss, confusion, dizziness
- Changes in mental, behavior, and personality
- Balance problem, loss of balance
- Sensory loss, weakness in arms and legs
If you have these above-mentioned symptoms, please don’t panic. The symptoms detected could be a cause or a side effect of an abnormality that is not related to brain cancer. Therefore, it should not be too much of a concern. If the symptoms are mild or in an initial stage, it is advised to see a doctor as early as possible in order to receive a proper diagnosis of the disease to rule out the actual cause and to receive proper treatment. Because early detection of cancer is the key to successful treatment.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.3 stars
4.3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating