Talking about “fat”, many people might think of the fat in the abdomen or belly fat. In fact, excessive fat doesn’t occur only in the abdomen but in different locations of the body. It is because people have different types of body and different behaviors. Here are the 6 different types of body fat and the causes of each type.
- Full upper body fat: This type of fat is caused by overeating and consumption of sugary foods.
- Lower abdomen fat: This type of fat is caused by stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Lower body fat: This type of fat is caused by excess gluten in your diet, like bread or whole grain.
- Swollen stomach: This happens because of excessive alcohol consumption or it may be caused by difficulty of breathing.
- Lower body fat, including lower legs: This type of fat is usually caused by heredity or occurs during pregnancy.
- Large stomach with upper back fat: This type of fat is caused by inactivity.
To get rid of these types of fat, you are recommended to do regularly exercise along with controlled diet, especially the foods that contain carbohydrates and fats. You are also recommended to limit alcohol consumption and avoid cigarette smoking. But, if you have tried these recommendations and they still didn’t work, you might have obesity, and you should seek medical advice on how to lose weight properly. Currently, there is a safe and effective medical treatment for overweight and obesity which is called Gastric Balloon Insertion. It can help you lose weight up to 24 kilograms for only a period of one year. Besides Gastric balloon insertion, there is another medical treatment for overweight and obesity which is a weight control pen or also called Liraglutide pen. It will reduce the stomach movement in order to keep the food in the stomach longer, so that you will feel full for hours. According to studies, people who have received Liraglutide injection (3.0ml./Day) for 12 weeks or 3 months can lose at least 5 – 10% of their body weight.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating