Vejthani Hospital Diabetic Foot & Wound Center is ready to provide innovative medical services along with top-tier medical equipment such as Peripheral Artery Disease Diagnosis equipment, ABI equipment, transcutaneous oxygen monitoring equipment, and Podoscope.
Vejthani Hospital Diabetic Foot & Wound Center has an innovative and effective wound dressing equipment and products in order to reduce the risk of bacteremia and infectious complications, along with the effective wound care technology such as Hydrosurgical Debridement or Pulse Lavage Wound Irrigation and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT).
- Diabetic wound treatment, especially for diabetic foot wound
- Infected wound treatment
- Pressure ulcer treatment
- Gangrene Treatment
- Skin Ulcer Treatment
- Infectious Wound Disease treatment
- Venous Stasis Ulcer treatment
- Peripheral Artery Disease treatment
- Accident wound treatment
- Burns and Scalds
- Chronic wound
Special equipment and techniques for treatment:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a type of treatment method for patients to be exposed in 100% pure oxygen in the high-pressure conditioned chamber, which can improve blood flow, repair tissues, and restore normal body function.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) or Vacuum-Assisted Closure (VAC system) is a wound dressing system that applies sub atmospheric pressure to the surface of an open wound, and also speeds up the healing process. We currently have both the non-portable and portable type of equipment.
- Wound Debridement is a new treatment method that removes all the dead tissue with hydro surgery from the wound area to promote wound healing in order to reduce the loss of the tissues.
- Endovascular Therapy is a type of treatment method that improves blood flow to heal the diabetic wound with minimally invasive surgery technique.
- Customized shoes are made for diabetic patients who have received the treatment in order to reduce the risk of reccurrence of diabetic wound.
In order to receive an effective treatment outcome and reduce the risk of losing organs, receiving an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment from the multidisciplinary medical team is very important to the patients.