Find a doctor
Dr. Jade SuphapolGeneral Surgery
Specialty : General Surgery
EducationEducation & Training :
- Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Medicine, Graduated Medical degree 1991-1997
- King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Training of surgical residency program 2000-2004
- Toranomon Hospital, Tokyo, Japan, Fellowship in Upper gastrointestinal tract and Hepatobiliary tract surgery 2006
- Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, Japan, Fellowship in Hepatobiliarypancreatic surgery 2009
- Kumamoto University Hospital, Kumamoto, Japan, Fellowship in Living-donor liver transplantation 2010
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA, Research fellow in Transplantation 2010-2011
- University of Pittsburgh, USA, Visiting fellow in Robotic surgery and Transplantation 2010
- st rank of Basic Science of Surgery Examination in 2001
- 1st rank of Thai Board of Surgery Examination in 2004
Chosen the best working resident at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital in
- Co-author – Risk factors associated with major intraoperative blood loss in Hepatic resection for hepatobiliary tumor. Included in Vol.88 Suppl.4 September 2005, Journal of The Medical Association of Thailand.
- Co-author – Acute Mesenteric Ischemic : Still High Mortality Rate in the Era of 24-hour Availability of Angiography. Included in Vol.88 Suppl.4 September 2005, Journal of The Medical Association of Thailand
- Presentation the topic about How to use the consent form in the breast cancer patient at Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand Meeting in 2004.
- Sirichindakul B, Chanwat R, Nonthasoot B, Suphapol J, Nivatvongs S. “Risk factors associated with major intraoperative blood loss in hepatic resection for hepatobiliary tumor.” J Med Assoc Thai. 2005 Sep;88Suppl 4:S54-8.
- Nonthasoot B, Tullavardhana T, Sirichindakul B, Suphapol J, Nivatvongs S. “Acute mesenteric ischemia : still high mortality rate in the era of 24-hour availability of angiography.” J Med Assoc Thai. 2005 Sep; 88 Suppl 4:S46-50.
- Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Taesombat W, Supaphol J, Nivatvongs S, Janchai A, Tantivatana J. “Role of portal vein embolization in hepatobiliary malignancy.” Hepatogastroenterology. 2007 Dec;54 (80) : 2297-300.
- Suphapol J, Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Nivatvongs S, Komolmit P. Subcapsular hematoma of the liver graft after liver transplantation: a case report. Chulalongkorn Medical Journal.2009,53(4) 309-14.(in Thai)
- Suphapol J, Sirichindakul B, Nonthasoot B, Nivatvongs S. Treatment outcome of hepatocellular carcinoma patients with high-risk vascular invasion: a retrospective analysis. Asian Biomedicine 2010;4(3):491-6.
Vejthani Hospital Medical-Surgical Doctors
Our dedicated and seasoned Physicians at Vejthani Hospital is indeed are our greatest assets, committed exclusively to providing you with quality patient care. Our medical and surgical doctors are well experienced and expert in their field of specialty, each with the level of proficiency and International recognition. With their long-term of experience surely will make your experience a grateful one.
At Vejthani Hospital, we are serving the confirmed quality of our surgical and medical services provided only for our patients who are in need of our service. Testimonials from different patients are the assurance of our credible and high performance convincing the most effective medical and surgical treatment, accurate analysis, as well as highly qualified result.
Visit Vejthani Hospital and get further information and advice from our certified physicians our high standard of medical and surgical procedure will surely meet your expectations and satisfaction. So keep your eyes on this site and use our "Make an Appointment" online page and select the doctor of your own choice. If you want more information about any procedures, payment methods and any concerns, please use our "Talk to Doctor" online page, then we will forward your request to an appropriate Vejthani specialist and you will receive an advice within a few days.