Genetic Testing is an analysis of genes in the DNA that each individual has inherited. Complex genetic testing will help reveal physical fitness and abilities, which will eventually outline a better personalized healthcare routine.
Screening tests to detect the risks of developing diseases in the future include cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders, cancers as well as response to drugs. There are 277 items of tests in the program. The analysis of genes can help identify risk factors for variety of diseases that would allow doctors to use the data as an appropriate guideline for personalized healthcare advice for each patient, which will help them in taking good prevention and implement precise treatments. In addition to that, the genetic screening tests can reduce the costs of treatments as well.
Genetic Cancer Screening
- Colorectal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer
Genetic Cardiovascular Screening
- Coronary Artery disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Type 2 Diabetes
Genetic Brain Screening
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Genetic Infection Screening)
- Strep throat
- Scarlet fever
- Bacterial meningitis
- Urinary tract infection
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Cold sore
- Plantar wart
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis
Other Genetic Disease Screening
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Age-related macular degeneration, AMD
Drug and Medicine Genetic Screening 202 items
- Pharmacogenetics reports
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Drug efficacy
- Adverse reactions
Terms and Conditions
- This price is applicable for use from today – 31st July 2023.
- This price is included of doctors and hospital service fees. (Additional doctor’s consultation is excluded)
- This promotion is not applicable to use in conjunctions with other offers or discounts.
- Once purchased, this promotion cannot be changed or redeemed for cash.
- Vejthani Hospital reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information, kindly contact
Vejthani Qlife Center 11th Fl., Vejthani Hospital.
Call 02-734-0000 Ext. 1125, 1126
English Hotline: (+66) 8-522 38888