Did you know you can have a heart attack without any warning signs? Heart failure and heart disease don’t show the same signs for everyone.
Are you having any of these risks?
- Family history of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and hypertension.
- Dyslipidemia or Workout less than 3 times/week
- Chest pain, Pressure and Discomfort
- Fatigue and shortness of breath on exertion
- Palpitation, heart rhythm problem
- Dizziness and Syncope
- Breathing difficulty when lying down
- Lips, Hands and Feet turning blue
- Swollen legs, Loss of appetite, Extra weight gain
Terms and conditions:
- Please refrain from eating and drinking except plain water for at least 8-10 hours prior to check up.
- Prices are exclusive of doctor’s fee and Hospital’s fee
- Prices are valid until 30 November 2022
- All prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
For more information, please contact
Vejthani Cardiac Center, 5th floor
Call: +66-2734-0000 Ext. 5300, 5301