Coronary Calcium Scan uses computed tomography (CT) to detect calcium deposits in the coronary arteries of the heart in order to predict the occurrence and the assess risk of coronary heart disease (Ischemic heart disease).
Who should undergo the test?
- People aged over 45 years old
- Cigarette smokers
- Patients with high blood cholesterol
- Patients with congenital disease (e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure)
- People whose BMI score is over 30
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion package is for Thais and Expatriates only.
- This promotion package includes doctor’s consultation and hospital service fees.
- This promotion package is valid today until 31st July 2022.
- This promotion package excludes other laboratory tests.
- This promotion package cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and offers.
- This promotion package cannot be changed or refunded after being purchased.
- Vejthani Hospital reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
For inquiries & appointments, kindly contact
Cardiac Center, 5th Fl., Vejthani Hospital. Call +66(0)2-734-0000 ext. 5300, 5301 or +66(0)85-223-8888 (English Hotline)