- M.D. (First Class honor), Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.- Diplomate Thai Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Institute of Orthopaedic, Lerdsin Hospital Ministry of Public Health, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Postgraduate Education
Sep. – Oct. 2002 A.O.Clinical Fellowship in spinal surgery, A.O. Spine Center of Excellence, Brisbane, Australia.
International Academic Meeting
- First Asian Regegional IOF Conference on Osteoporosis : February 2002, Bangkok, Thailand.
- EuroSpine annual meeting : October 2006, Istanbul, Turkey
Workshop & Academic Activities
- Table instructor : AO. Basic Course, Pramongkutklao Royal Army Hospital July 2000.
- Participant : Hand on cardaveric workshop in flaps in lower extremities, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, November 2002.
- Guest Lecturer : Preooerative total hip Orthroplasty, Hip&Knee Replacement Course, Lerdsin Gerneral Hospital, March 2004.
- Free Paper presentator : Annual meeting of Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeon of Thailand, Pattaya, October 2003.
Membership on Professional and Scientific Socities
- The Thai Orthopaedic Association.
- The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeon of Thailand.
- The Medicine Association of Thailand.
- Chulalongkorn Medical Alumni Association.
- Thai Medical Council.
- AO. Alumni Assocciation.