ศรัญญา ชาญพานิชกิจโชติ พญ.
สาขาที่เชี่ยวชาญ : สูติ-นรีเวชวิทยา - มะเร็งนรีเวชวิทยา
การศึกษาEducation & Training
- Medical Doctor, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 2004
- Thai Board of Obstertrics & Gynecology, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol Unversity, 2010
- Thai Board of Gynecologic Oncology, Vajira Hospital Navamindradhiraj University, 2014
Delineation of Obstetric and Gynecology Privileges
- Admit, evaluate, diagnose, treat, and provide consultation to female patients presenting in any condition or stage of pregnancy as well as injuries and disorders of the reproductive system
- Perform routine prenatal and postpartum care
- Employ obstetrical diagnostic procedures, including ultrasonography , electronic fetal monitoring
- Manage all high-risk pregnancies, including major medical diseases that are complicating factors in pregnancy during antepartum , intrapartum and postpartum period
- Local, paracervical and pudendal anesthesia
- Repair of incompetent cervix
- External version of breech presentation
- Induction / Augmentation of labor
- Fetal assessment (antepartum and intrapartum)
- Vaginal deliveries, including obstetric forceps and/or the vacuum extractor
- Vaginal breech delivery
- Vaginal multifetal delivery
- Vaginal births after previous cesarean delivery (VBAC)
- Manual removal of placenta
- Repair of obstetric lacerations
- Cesarean deliveries and related procedures
- Newborn resuscitation
- Admit, evaluate, diagnose, treat, and provide consultation to female patients of all ages presenting with illnesses, injuries, and disorders of the gynecological or genitourinary system.
- Perform gynecology screenings, which include clinical breast exams, pelvic exams, pap smears, screening mammography
- Provide the full range of commonly employed gynecologic diagnostic procedures, including ultrasonography and other relevant imaging techniques
- Family planning and contraceptive management including insert / remove intrauterine devices and contraceptive implantation
- Tubal sterilization
- Suction curettage or dilatation and curettage for pregnancy termination and management of incomplete, missed, inevitable abortion or molar pregnancy
- Medical / Surgical management of ectopic pregnancy
- Surgical management for diagnosis or treatment diseases of vulva, vagina and cervix
- Cryosurgery/cautery for benign diseases
- Surgical treatment of Bartholin’s diseases
- Conizations of cervix
- Endometrial biopsy or curettage
- Treat vaginitis, sexually transmitted diseases, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain and pelvic mass
- Adnexal surgery, including ovarian cystectomy, oophorectormy,
- salpingectomy , salpingotomy, etc.
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Exploratory laparotomy, for diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain, pelvic mass, hemoperitoneum, endometriosis, and adhesions
- Diagnose and manage pelvic floor prolapsed, including experience with the various operations for its correction
- Provide management of urinary incontinence.
- Repair cystocele, rectocele and urethrocele
- Oncology - Management of invasive female cancer of ovary, uterus, cervix, vagina, vulva, fallopian tube and peritoneum which would include, but not be limited to radical pelvic surgery, lymph node dissection, genitourinary procedures and gastrointestinal procedures required to manage these cancers
- Oncology - Ordering and administration of chemotherapy for treatment of gynecologic malignancies as well as post treatment surveillance
" ยังไม่มีบทความ "
" ยังไม่มีวิดีโอ "
" ยังไม่มีบทความ "