Q-Life: “Living with the Quality Life”
Update : November 05, 2015
Vejthani Q Life CenterThe most important and valuable thing in your life is your health, to have the treasure of time and will to maintain your youth and wellbeing is the fundamental of life. At Vejthani Q Life, we provide highly experienced Specialists together with advanced scientific and medical technologies to help you detect, prevent and reverse age-related dysfunction. In order to help you get through the process and understanding our services we provide skilled staff to advice, recommend the prevention needed to improve and restore your health
Quality selected – Attentive careVejthani Q Life promotes a form of healing that considers the whole person in the quest of optimum health and wellness. Treatment programs were designed specifically for each individual in all concerned aspects such as, age-related, antioxidant, stress, vitamin and mineral deficiency, gaining proper balance and suitable lifestyle.
Every patient will experience 4 steps of our services
Step1: Doctor Consultation
A team of experienced doctors will asses lifestyle of the patient using medical history, results of physical examination and general health information the patient provided before ordering necessary laboratory tests. The information and results will be analyzed to establish a customized treatment plan. The doctor will make an individual personalized lifestyle for the patient to follow before starting the treatment.
Step2: Screening and Diagnostic Examination which includes:
Blood Nutrition Test
It is a blood test to determine the level of vitamins, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, blood vitamin D and minerals that are crucial to proper function and condition of cell. Food, stress, sleep deprivation, diseases as well as medications like cholesterol lowering medications and high blood pressure medications may increase the risk of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
Why do we need to check micronutrients?
- To detect nutrition status
- To monitor drug-induced nutrient depletion
- Elderly most likely would have micronutrient depletion
- Vegans do not eat meat, fish, or poultry products which contains the nutrients the vody needs.
- In medical conditions having very poor malabsorption
- Degenerative disease associated with nutrient depletion such as heart disease, cancer, neurologic disorder, and cataract
Micronutrient testing is done to detect specific micronutrient deficiency. It is a screening for unrecognized deficiency (suboptimal level). Factors associated with micronutrient deficiency:
- Low vitamin levels associated with biochemical abnormalities
- Nutrigenetics: Genetic polymorphism- increases requirement for specific vitamins.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Coenzyme Q10
Vitamin B Group
- B9 (Folic Acid)
Total Vitamin D
- D2 (Ergocalciferol)
- D3 (cholecalciferol)
Hormone Balance Test
This test analyzes the level of hormones and their metabolite from blood, urine or saliva.
Age, stress and vitamin deficiency are some factors that cause imbalance of naturally produced hormones, resulting in organ dysfunction. Hormone imbalance leads to several problems that impact life such as menopausal, andropausal, less energy, mood swing, low libido, weight gain, insomnia, osteoporosis, coronary artery disease and alzheimer’s.
Metabolic Risk Test
This test determines if the patient has a risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases so the doctors can establish a treatment plan targeting the heart and brain. In addition to measuring the level of blood glucose and cholesterol, metabolic risks test involves the levels of vascular inflammation (hs-CRP), amino acid (homocysteine), blood iron (serum ferritin), lipoprotein A and coagulation factor (fibrinogen).
It is a test of DNA taken from saliva. It only has to be done once in a lifetime.Genetic testing can identify:
- Over 90 diseases that one may be developing or a carrier.
- Response of the body to more than 10 important medications; for example, antivirals, cholesterol lowering medications, anticoagulants and anti-seizure medications.
- Genes that are susceptible to more than 20 severe diseases such as Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Osteoarthritis of the knees, Glaucoma, Coronary Artery Disease,
- Breast Cancer, and Prostate Cancer. Test results can be an alarm showing that it is necessary to pay more attention to health.
- Genes associated with weight loss that suggest disposition to deficiencies of certain vitamins or fatty acids, appropriate type of diet and exercise regimen suitable for weight control.
- Length of telomeres, a marker if degenerative medicine succeeds in decelerating deterioration of cell.
Food Intolerance Test
Chronic allergies, persistent rashes, headache from unidentified causes, upset stomach, indigestion, regular constipation or symproms of autoimmune disease may be the reaction of our body to foods we regularly consume, triggering immunoglobulin G (IgG) autoimmune disease. This test can identify over 200 foods that one should consume or avoid to prevent unwanted conditions.
Toxic Metals Screening
Heavy Metal Toxicity
Specific laboratory testing for metals should be undertaken when the likelihood of toxicity is significant based on a history and/or symptoms consistent with excessive exposure. Signs and symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Fatigue, low energy
- Urticaria, skin rash or itching, dermatitis, hair loss
- Hormone imbalance
- Loss memory and attention deficit
- Mood disorder: depression or aggressiveness
- Muscle spasm, myalgia, bone pain
Step 3: Treatment
1. Chelation Therapy– Chelation removes heavy metals from the body by using chelating agents effective in clearing specific types of metals. Chelation improves circulation. This therapy not only decreases damages of red and white blood cells from metals, but also reduces free radicals arose from metals that are harmful to cells in our body.
2. BHRT (Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy) – BHRT revives the balance of hormones using only bioidentical hormones, which reacts the same as hormones produced by the body.
Step 4: Follow-up
The caring team will schedule follow-ups to check results of degenerative medicine therapies. Staying healthy is easy. Just spare some time to look after yourself is all you need to do.
Ready to give you expert care
Vejthani Q Life Center, Vejthani Hospital is located at 11th Floor. For inquiries and appointments please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel +66 (0) 2734-0000 ext 1125/1126; Fax +66 (0) 2734-0375.