Worried about folds, sags and bags?
Update : May 20, 2015
Aging has a big impact in every person's life. It affect's not only the way we look but also the way we act and the way we feel. As we age collagen and elastin in the skin decreases. They break down faster than our body can rebuild them, causing the skin to lose elasticity. Over time the smooth, nice look we once had breaks down becoming uneven and lined with wrinkles.
Vejthani Skin Laser and Cosmetic Center is equipped with modern effective equipments and facilities that is provided to meet the needs of our patients. Our Physicians has extensive training and experience, and are dedicated in achieving the highest standard of patient satisfaction.
Thermage is a proven treatment that helps promote the process of new collagen production in sagging or loose skin, giving you a smoother and younger look. Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy. Thermage directs radiofrequency energy below the skin's surface, heating deep into the dermis to help improve the appearance of skin's surface.
Thermage is effective on:
- Face Smooths and improves the appearance of droopy and wrinkled skin. It remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin. Skin will be tighter and firmer with better elasticity and a more youthful overall appearance.
- Eyes Smooths fine lines and wrinkles on the upper and lower eye lids. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to make us youthful.
- BodyAging doesn't only affect the on our face, our bodies see the effects too. Thermage firms up and smoothens abdominal skin, improve appearance of stretch marks and tightens sagging skins.
- Single treatment deliver results
- Non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven to be safe
- Little to no downtime, convenient for patients
- Effective treatment that can help decrease the signs of aging on many areas of the body
Laser treatments usually requires 4 sessions to be able to see the result. What's good about Thermage is that a single treatment is usually enough to achieve visible and effective result.
Contouring and tightening of treated areas will be noticeable 1-6 months after the procedure. The result can last up to 2 years depending on age, skin condition, drinking/smoking behavior and level of sun exposure.
Thermage is FDA approved rejuvenating procedure that tightens the skin and restore youthful contouring without surgery or need for recovery time.