New Life. New You..
Update : April 27, 2015
Worried about over weight? Cannot eat your favorite food because of over weight?
Now, you can enjoy the complete solution for overweight.
Vejthani Hospital introduces the latest weight loss procedure “Intragastric Adjustable Balloon”. We are very proud that Vejthani Hospital is the only hospital in Thailand who does Intragastric Balloon.
Vejthani Hospital Management bound to ensure that our Gastrointestinal staff is providing quality care and assistance for our patients. Our Doctors are globally competent in terms of proficiency, knowledge and practice.
Why Choose Intragastric Adjustable Balloon?
- Does not need to undergo surgery which can be risky
- No incision
- Procedure takes about 15- 30 minutes only
- Short recover period
- Having the balloon inside the stomach means, eating smaller portions
- Average of 35- 40% weight loss following the procedure
- Possible weight loss between 10 to 25 kilograms in a year
- No weight loss medications
- No extreme dieting
- Improves obesity-related conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, sleep apnea and other medical conditions
Who are candidates for Gastric Balloon?
- You have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or more
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Are not currently pregnant and have no intention of becoming pregnant in the 12 months following Gastric Balloon placement
- Does not have a history of Gastric Surgery
- Does not have Digestive Pathology: Large Hiatus Hernias, Active Gastroduodenal Ulcers, Chron's disease
- Do not have Alcohol or Drug addiction problems
Intragastric adjustable balloon is a tool which helps weight loss and will provide the best result if associated with proper diet and exercise.
For more information, Please Contact
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Center
(662) 734 0000 ext 2960