Vejthani Hospital wins the Hospital of the Year Award at the Healthcare Asia Awards 2022 held in Singapore. Healthcare providers across the world faced mass casualties during the pandemic. With persistent and continuous effort to improve its services in the midst of a massive healthcare crisis, Vejthani Hospital has been recognized as Hospital of the Year by the Healthcare Asia Awards for its outstanding qualifications.
- Provides treatments and services under JCI accreditations (Joint Commission International) from the United States for 12 consecutive years (2010 – Present).
- Is the first hospital in Thailand to receive Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) for Total Knee Replacement Surgery and Total Hip Replacement Surgery.
- Received a popular claim from the Middle Eastern patients that Vejthani hospital is ‘The King of Bones’.
- Facilitates patients from over 150 countries across the globe by accommodating Medical Tourism Services that include more than 300 internationally-trained medical specialists, communications assistance through native speakers of over 20 languages, airport and hotel transportation services, hotel reservations, availability of over 200 inpatient beds, V Flight Air Ambulance service, patients’ advocacy teams that are in charge of international customer service that coordinate pre-appointments, visa extension assistance, insurance policies and ensure personalized care for all patients through every step of the way.
- Offers comprehensive treatments through One Stop Service paired with cutting-edge technologies
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4 stars
4 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating