- Keep checking your body temperature (It should not exceed 37.5 Degrees Celsius).
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer frequently.
- Stay away from others especially the elderly at least 1-2 meters far.
- Separate room and personal belongings.
- Avoid having meals with others and clean your own dishes
- Separate toilet room or be the last one who uses the toilet room and then clean the toilet and close the toilet lid every after use.
- Separate infectious trash by putting it in double trash bags, disinfecting with bleach, and then tie the trash bags tightly.
- If it is necessary to meet others, wear a mask.
- Avoid outdoor activity, going out to public areas, and traveling with public transportations.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating