Currently, Vejthani Hospital has a preparation plan for COVID-19. The patient who has the following symptoms need to undergo the disease investigation.
High fever (body temperature of 37.5°C or more)
- Respiratory problems such as Cough, Sore throat, Runny nose, and Shortness of breath
- Lives/ has traveled/ or lives with people who has traveled from closely monitoring countries (China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Italy, and Iran) within 14 days before having the symptoms or is living with patients who are infected.
The hospital has a prophylactic plan as follows:
1. There will be only one entrance-exit door open on the ground floor (The entrance in front of the emergency room), thus every customers will undergo the primary disease investigation with the thermoscan camera in order to check the body temperature. This is one of the prophylactic plan for COVID-19.
- For the customers who park the cars at the basement of the Building 1, please enter through the entrance at the ground floor (The entrance in front of the emergency room).
- For the customers who park their cars at the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th floor, the hospital allocates shuttle cars on each floor to transfer the customers to the entrance in front of the emergency room.
2. The hospital has prepare an Acute Respiratory Infection clinic, especially for the patients who have high fever (body temperature of 37.5°C or more) managed by the well trained medical team and staff for the suspected patients.
3. Separately arranged elevators for suspected patients.
4. Negative pressure room prepared for suspected patients, in order to prevent the spread of infection.
5. Frequent cleaning of the elevators and touched things with high efficiency antiseptic disinfectant.
6. For medical staff or related people who have to touch or get close with the infected patients, they have to wear protective equipment based on international standards.
7. The hospital had a drill of the suspected or infected patient’s transfer plan.
8. A standee is set up in the hospital to educate and inform the customers about the disease.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating