IPL Rejuvenation Innovation as a Modern Lifestyle
Women and Beauty are inseparable, especially when it comes to facial beauty where they tend to pay more attention to keep them young and fresh. IPL (Intense Pulse Light), an innovation developed to solve facial skin problems in short time and non-recovery period required. So, it can be the answer for current women lifestyle.
What is IPL?
IPL releases light of different wavelengths, from 420-1,200 nanometers which is developed to treat skin problems at once. Different skin problems require different wavelength to solve which is why IPL is the solution for every facial skin problem.
Benefits of IPL
- Reduces the appearance of scars; acne, black spots, freckles
- Reduces the appearance of red spots from acne and hypertrophic scar
- Tightens shallow wrinkles
- Tightens pores
- Removes facial hair
- Treats acne
- Evens out skin tone
- Brightens skin
Short time Facial Skin Recover
IPL facial rejuvenation requires 15-20 minutes for each treatment with no pain and no anesthesia needed. It is non-invasive, there is no downtime for recovery and you can apply a makeup right after the treatment.
Tips for effective IPL treatment
- Treatment should be done 3-5 times within every 2-4 weeks for better outcome
- IPL can fades out facial freckles but does not completely remove them
- Deep freckles can be treated with pigmentation laser
- Dark spots and area with heavy dark hair can be burnt by IPL wave
- White spots on the skin can appear on some area after the treatment and it eventually disappears
- Although IPL is a treatment which should be done several times. The changes can suddenly be noticed right after the first treatment.
Self-care after IPL
Although IPL is painless procedure and does not need recovery time, sun exposure should be avoided for 3-7 days after the procedure and apply sunscreen regularly to protect the treated area from sun burn.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating